Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AMA Battery Knapsack

Options
  • 15-05-2023 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I have an AMA battery knapsack that i just bought and it did not have the user manual in the carton when i opened it up.

Would anyone have any idea where i could find one online?

there is a turn switch above the main ON/OFF switch and i cannot figure out what it is for. then it is turned completely to the right the pump runs continuously, but it does not regulate the spray to make it lighter or heavier.

Any thoughts help?

Cheers,

Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Contact them they aren't hard to find https://amaireland.ie/collections/battery-knapsack-sprayers-parts-agri-machinery/products/battery-knapsack-sprayer-6-2kg

Edit> I don't really see why you'd expect the spray to controllable in the way you suggest? Chemical application rates are worked out on the bases of litres to the hectare not lighter or heavier?

Maybe your extra switch is for cleaning - running clean water through it?

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭mickward

Thank you the "The Continental Op", your comment helped me, and i did contact them, big shout out to James there he help me out big time.

As i suspected the control is to control the spray rate form the knapsack and i am very happy with it, it makes a good product even better.

it allows you to travel faster say off a quad as opposed to walking where you need to adjust the application rate to suit.

Advertisement