Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift cert for thegardenshop.ie - HELP!

Options
  • 14-05-2023 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Hi, I recently completed a project for a neighbour, and as a thank you they gave me a lovely certificate for www.thegardenshop.ie. It is a site I have used many times before, but this is the first time I'll be using a gift certifcate.

I've a great basket ready to go - but I can't see where to apply the certificate. The basket total exceeds the certificate. I've tried entering it in 'Apply discount code' box - doesn't work. I've tried it with ALL CAPS, no caps, hyphens, no hyphen - but each time I get a message that the code doesn't meet the requirements!

Can anyone help me to use this cert? I know I can call them tomorrow, but it can be difficult for me to make calls during the working day.

thanks in advance,

Speedy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭wildwillow

I have found them always helpful. Send them an email explaining the issue and that you can’t take calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Speedsie

Hi, the office replied to my query, and I was entering the code in the right box. I only had a print out, and am sure I was typing correctly. I didn't get an original email with the code, but did find an email on the day it was issued thanking me for using it & stating it had been used.

Will need further investigation!

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

do you think your neighbour used the code before giving it to you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Speedsie

Doubtful, but you never know.... The cert appears to have been bought/used within the same time frame. They are looking into it for me.

Advertisement