Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Crowded Room [Apple]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

The consistency with which Apple keep producing these slick, cinematic shows with intriguing premises is kinda making other services look like chumps. The end product is not always amazing, but as with this trailer I'm immediately drawn in.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,208 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Their trailers certain have a 'hey man, this is art' energy to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭geecee

Can't believe there isn't more chatter on this series... for me one of the best since Covid came!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I forgot about it, must give it a look

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Only caught the first episode a while back, but it was ok, not quite sure where it's gonna go - or what the hook was. I have a suspicion mind you. Didn't quite grab me enough to make me wanna watch another episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭archfi

I binged it over two days this week.

Tom Holland is excellent in it, story is what some would consider 'slow' over first 2 eps or so and is probably overlong by two episodes.

First time in a long time I squeezed out a few tears at a tv show.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

Advertisement