Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you use any premium SEO services?

Options
  • 10-05-2023 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

I have a few websites for my business and over the years have tried to keep on top of the SEO myself with varying degrees of success.

I've often used the likes of Seoptimer, Semrush, Neil Patel etc for the free reports etc but am thinking that its maybe a false economy not using the premium services.

In the past I did the usual black hat stuff like buy links etc and would like to clean up / disavvoy some of these. Some of the pages would also be all over the place with different addresses and phone numbers over the years and I'd like to keep on top of these also as its now become very important.

Can anyone recommend a 1 stop shop they use for all their SEO? The sites are also all on Wordpress if a premium service is used (i use all the common free services Yoast etc)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭noahungry

You can't go wrong with Neil. I mean, reading articles on his blog and using free plans available is a great place to start. For example, I read about omnichannel marketing in one of his articles, you know, consistent branding, website personalization. Good stuff. There are a bunch of things you can do for free in the digital marketing world but the fact is that you'll get better results faster (and easier) if you make some investments. Good decision to step away from the black hat area a bit, I would say.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭alexago

Thanks for sharing this info! I'm currently looking for a good SEO service. I'll check Neil out for sure. But any other recommendations are appreciated.

Advertisement