Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft items for sale Novritsch plus more, M4 ssp1 ssg96

Options
  • 10-05-2023 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all please see for sale my items for sale. Ideally I'd love to sell all as one piece to a new beginner to airsoft as everything is there that you would need to get going plus more. Everything for sale is unused on the field and I've literally had just used them for target practice a handful of times in the garden.

There are other items too like co'2 cartridges that suit the ssp1, I have extra upgraded charger for the M4 rifle plus a few thousand Bb's, I have a target practice piece too. Pretty sure I still have the receipt for the M4 somewhere, bought form Hobby Airsoft. Tracer unit with rifle also plus tracer bbs.

The clothing is from Novritsch, top is a size medium and bottoms are a 34R. The ghillie top is a one size fits all. All bits including the silencer cover and hats are part of the Kreuzotter range from novritsch. Top of the range gear here for sale unused. It was a hobby that just never got started for me for personal reasons. €1000 or nearest offer buys the lot.

Comments

Advertisement