Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Twisun photovoltaic modules from Maysun Solar

Options
  • 10-05-2023 7:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello everyone,

I would like to know how well the Twisun range of PV modules from Maysun Solar work. I am interested in buying them and I would like to get more objective advice and opinions, thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭10-10-20

These appear to be standard solar panels so the function is the same as other solar offerings, do you not agree?

What elements do you wish to discuss?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Stone321

I would like to get some honest feedback on the use of the product before I buy it and I can also recommend some products to me. This will help me to make a better choice. Thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭10-10-20

Try posting in the Renewable Energies forum: https://www.boards.ie/categories/renewable-energies

I for one have not heard of these panels and I don't know how many have been imported into Ireland.

Advertisement