Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aliexpress Vs Wish Vs LightInTheBox?

Options
  • 09-05-2023 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭

Historically I've used Aliexpress, but I'm hearing good things about "Wish".

Checked it out and their prices are good, but shipping rates are far higher than Ali, basically doubling the cost of the item.

Anyone using these, how do you compare them?

In physics we trust....

Best Answer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭jj880

Used both for years. No complaints. Stopped when the customs fees came in though.

I do use geekbuying EU warehouses. Still good value I think. They are very reasonable on customer service too even after warranty ends. Will credit your account with vouchers to keep you.

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Galbin

I have used lightinthebox for a few years, and love them. Their clothing really seems to suit my shape (busty apple shape), and their size charts are actually accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭jj880

Apologies. Somehow I ended up answering this thread without realising its fashion related. Obviously geekbuying isnt relevant. Must try lightinthebox though. Looks to be some great products on it.

Advertisement