Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Required!! Jonsered Ride on Lawnmower - Kohler Courage 15 Engine trouble

Options
  • 09-05-2023 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Evening all, I have a Jonsered ride on with a Kohler Courage 15 engine. It was working away for the last 16 odd years without a problem....until this evening!

It started first turn of key as always and was working away perfectly fine. However, I had to turn off the engine for a couple of minutes to take a phone call. When i went to restart it... nothing! When i turn on the ignition I can here a click somewhere near where the spark plug is, other than that nothing

I've checked all the obvious things. Made sure it has oil - it's full on the dipstick. Made sure the safety switches on the grass box and seat are closed. Checked the battery voltage, which is fine - the connections are tight. I replaced the battery a couple of years ago. Checked the spark plug, which looks normal and is screwed home snugly. I've always serviced it myself and it's always worked away perfectly.

Any help greatly appreciated. thanks.

Advertisement