Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guess the plant

Options
  • 09-05-2023 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭

Rules are simple you must know exactly what it is you are posting your own picture of (for example you bought it, planted it and have the plant label). If you aren't sure of a plant you can ask in the .....

To make it interesting the more unusual the plant the better. To start off I'm not going to make it easy, this is a bit of a rarity that might flower this year but I suspect I'll be waiting a few more years, normally 5-6 from planting. Its growing in woodland shade (ideal conditions) is currently about 50cm tall and will hopefully reach 2 meters when in full flower (when it will die - just typical). For anyone into crossword clues a good hint might be this a plant that will get your hart pumping at eight thousand eight hundred and forty nine meters.

btw I've checked and google image finder doesn't come up with the answer ;-)

Wake me up when it's all over.

Comments

Advertisement