Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post Money/Paypal

Options
  • 08-05-2023 12:01pm
    Administrators Posts: 355 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

This discussion was created from comments split from: Amazon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Not sure where to post this but as its to do with online buying here seems as good as any.

Has anyone recently connected an An Post Money account Mastercard to their PayPal account.

My wife is going apoplectic trying to get PayPal to work with An Post Money. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have had a go myself but the issue is there seems to be no communication between An Post Money and PayPal. When I go to add the card I get a msg from PayPal "to confirm your identity please use an external application". Nothing shows up in the An Post App, no text msg, and there is no email to the registered account.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

MOD: I put this over to banking, as its probably more relevant to your question.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭Glaceon

I have my An Post Money MasterCard in my PayPal account but have had it there for a long time.

Advertisement