Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cpc truck

Options
  • 07-05-2023 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, does anyone have material for cpc truck case studies? Can you send it to me? Thank you

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,064 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

What's CPC meant to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bilja0312

Hi,

it's a CPC truck theory study test with 9 scenarios I need questions and answers if anyone has any? Thank you

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,064 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then confirm your email address so you can post properly, then I'll move this to a forum that's actually related to the topic instead.

And moved accordingly.

Advertisement