Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanted:fiddle/violin/cello/viola player. Dublin 7 based Psychedelic Rock Group A Clatter and Drone.

Options
  • 07-05-2023 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

fiddle/violin/cello/viola player by Dublin 7 based Psychedelic Rock Group, A Clatter and Drone.

Where: Dublin 7

Seeking : fiddle/violin/cello/viola

Our Psychedelic Rock Group, A Clatter and Drone, based in Dublin 7, is seeking a skilled and dynamic fiddle/violin/cello/viola player who is open to using effects.

If you can sing backing vocals and harmonies even better.

Our band draws inspiration from the contemporary Irish folk/trad revival, psychedelic rock, and electronica/ambient music genres.

We are proud

to share that our debut single and music video have received great acclaim from

Hot Press and an honoured premier from Golden Plec. Additionally, Lankum's Ian

Lynch featured our single on his Fire Draw Near podcast.

View it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVlzM1YapAg

Dm for other demos

Currently,

we are working on our debut album with Chris Barry from Ailfionn Recording

Studio, who has worked with Junior Brother and Jinx Lennon. We rehearse on a

weekly basis in our shared rehearsal space in Dublin 7, which is fully equipped

We are seeking a dedicated candidate who can attend weekly rehearsals, recording

sessions, and live performances, including gigs and festivals during the

summer. If you share our passion for music and are excited about our sound, we

look forward to hearing from you.

Bonus brownie points is you have gigging experience, recording knowledge and have your own transport.

Influneces:

Alice in Chains, Aoife Nessa Franics, Black Sabbath, Boards of Canada, Damien Dempsey, Fairport Convention, Fleetwood Mac, John Francis Flynn, Junior Brother, Karen Dalton, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, Lankum, Led Zeppelin, Lisa O'Neil, My Bloody Valentine, Oneohtrix Point Never, Portishead, Radiohead, Tame Impala, Trees

Post edited by mr.silver on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Scottish Gordon

I could maybe get close to what you're looking for with an ebow and feedback. Maybe not the aesthetic you're looking for but if you're stuck gimmie a shout and i'll give it a bash. Bonus points i have recorded before and a helix which has all the FX

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mr.silver

sweet left you a message there

Advertisement