Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in Project Management

Options
  • 06-05-2023 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

I'm interested in doing the part time MSc in Project Management but the info on the website is a bit light.

Has anyone done this or is currently doing this and can give a bit more insight into the course content and how you feel it would translate into practice al day to day activities?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TimothyArellano

Just stumbled upon this thread, and I can totally relate to your struggle with the limited info on the MSc in Project Management. I started the part-time program last year, and it's been a bit of a rollercoaster, but in a good way!

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭hello2020

Does one need prior management experience for this course

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MeganOgden

I'm currently knee-deep in the part-time MSc in Project Management and let me tell you, it's been a game-changer. The course content is pretty well-rounded, covering everything from risk management to team dynamics. I've found the practical aspects super beneficial – real-world scenarios, case studies, the whole shebang. It's not just theory; they really gear you up for day-to-day project activities. As for IT asset management software, my go-to is https://bluetallyapp.com. Seriously, it's been a lifesaver in keeping things organized and streamlined.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭DUBLINIRL

Any insights into the course?

What jobs and salary ranges is your class expecting upon completion?

Do many of your classmates have a decent bit of prior work experience post degree or are most straight in from the degree?

Advertisement