Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working in Italy for the summer

Options
  • 06-05-2023 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi. I'm a recently Qualified Primary School Teacher and am hoping to go to Italy to work for the summer. I'd love to get a job that includes my food and accommodation and pays a little too but I don't want to be an Au Pair as I'd rather be working with others my own age. I've applied for loads of jobs working In hospitality but haven't had much look. I've an interview for tour guide next week but There's no page just Accommodation and food And I know I could probably teach a little bit of English to get some cash. i'd love to go to Florence but will go wherever I can get a job. I'm just wondering if anyone has got any advice that they can give me or know of anywhere that is looking for staff for summer. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

I would be fruit picking in Tuscany or Umbria. Don't expect much money, but you should get decent digs, a few Lira and some of the nicest food produced on the planet. Throw in the possibility of meeting rural Italy in all its glory and you have a decadent summer of sublime opportunity. You can teach English anywhere and everywhere. You should get Sundays off to visit the cities surrounding.

Advertisement