Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pharmacist Registration in Australia

Options
  • 05-05-2023 4:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

wondering if there’s any Irish pharmacists who’ve recently registered in Australia?

I understand that the process requires and eligibility check followed by an exam and then some supervised practice. What I’m really looking for some info on is the supervised practice. Getting a lot of different information from different sources. The information online is a little confusing but seems to be about 30 weeks minimum. I spoke to a pharmacist in Australia who said it was only about 3 weeks of supervised practice, but unfortunately I can’t contact him for more information as his pharmacy burned down about 6 weeks ago and I can’t go back and ask.

Anyone have any personal experience to offer?

Thanks

Advertisement