Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAFE PASS

Options
  • 04-05-2023 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I have a German Student coming over to start a work placement and he needs to sit a safe pass course in order to work. I was wondering if there are any resources available online to prepare for the safe pass course, a list of technical terms or sample questions that a person could use to familiarise themselves with the material. English is his second language, he needs the safe pass to begin work but cannot do it until he gets here and he would like to be prepared. Many thanks 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Most safe pass courses won't let you fail. You just sit there for the day and answer some questions at the end.

If the instructor thinks you're failing or failed they usually tell you at the end and give you the answers to correct them.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Unless it's changed in recent times

Advertisement