Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolut Authentication Code

Options
  • 04-05-2023 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hello wise ones,

i went to set up a Revolut account and made a typo entering my phone number. I quickly realised my mistake but too late, they sent the code to the wrong number ( don’t even know if the number exists).

i started the process again and got a new code - but with the warning not to share it with anyone. This made me hesitate as the previous code had gone to some random phone number. I doubt there are security issues with this but I’m getting no answers from Revolut and wondering if it’s it’s ok to go ahead and set up a new account.

Thanks for any insight!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,920 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

The old code will only have been valid for a certain time, usually 5 minutes or less (and requesting a second code within that time will invalidate the first one)

Life ain't always empty.

Advertisement