Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASOS ()return clothes )

Options
  • 04-05-2023 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Purchased 4 items 2 not suitable : do not fit etc. Says on packing label “follow steps below within 45 days to return”

but when trying through my Account to get label or alternatively postal address to return it says order number expired for returns

need help. I’m on day 36 since receiving of 45 allowed by their packing slip

emails bouncing back. How can I contact or get address to post back? Should I send by registered post to ensure delivery within 45 days.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,071 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has nothing to do with boards.ie. Moved to a forum that's related to the topic instead.

Advertisement