Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help. Can't find Google Profile even though it's still active how do I find the account?

Options
  • 03-05-2023 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭

One of several google profiles I had has disappeared. It has not been deleted, the same thing happened a couple of months ago and I thought I had some how deleted it but then one day after rebooting the system it reappeared on the "Who's Using Chrome?" profile select screen. I know it's still active & has not been deleted as the youtube page I run which is linked to the google account/profile is still up although obviously I can't login into it. I looked in AppData - Local - Google - Chrome - User Data & can't find the profile also one or two less important profiles seem to be missing.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question please move it to the right forum if it's not.

Thanks for any help.

Advertisement