Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth Earphones/Buds- That don't lag in Windows 11 .

Options
  • 03-05-2023 7:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭

Gambling a bit that this is the best forum to get info on this .

Built a new PC recently and it now has bluetooth so I thought I'd get some over the ear earphones/buds . I have my gaming headphones for night-time but I wanted something light, non loseable for during the day for listening to Youtube or watching a movie .

Sister recommended a cheap set from Amazon so i gave them a go , sound was good for a €24 set but the sound sync was off on Youtube and movies . Tried all the fixes online and no joy , then I picked up on articles saying that bluetooth and Windows had a bit of an issue .

So since then I have tried a few different earphones, from people I know, from cheap to expensive and still no joy . I found an old set of Mpow earphones that I bought about 5/6 years ago and they actually work perfectly/ no lag but the sound isn't the best and I am not buying any more until I know for sure they will work .

BTW, all the ones that I tried work flawlessly with android phones and tablets .

TLDR: Anyone know of Bluetooth, over the ear type earbuds that actually work with Windows without the sound sync being out . Or failing that a work around that actually works .

Advertisement