Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good T-Shirt Printing

Options
  • 02-05-2023 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

I assume a lot of these t-shirt printing places just seem to paint the design straight on. 

What if I had a design in mind but wanted it to really look good. Say, like in this photo below. What if this t-shirt didn't exist and I had that design in mind for a t-shirt? How could I get it to look that natural? and not like it had just been painted on. Are there places out there that could do a job that good if you brought them your own t-shirt? And no, I'm not mad about this t-shirt!

Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Screen printing is high quality but not ideal for a very detailed design. You would probably have to go digital if you wanted something that detailed as per your example.

Any local companies I know would have minimum orders of at least 20 for any sort of decent pricing unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Most good quality tshirt & printing places have min quantities & won't do a one off tshirt.

Places that do one off's are usually cheaper looking & not great quality.

I've not found anywhere yet that would do what you require for a reasonable price.

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Confirmed!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

You can do one off designs on Red Bubble. The better the quality of the design (as in size / pixels), the better the output. I've made a few of my own designs and they turned out really well. They are screen printed but no harm in trying it out as they aren't that expensive, about 20 quid for one t shirt.

If you have a design, make sure it's a vector (has no background colour) so you can put it on any colour t-shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Electric Gypsy

I ordered something off them before. Was it t-shirts? And was it their t-shirt you'd it printed on? It could be a great print out but if it'd be no good if the t-shirt fit badly. I wonder could I send them my t-shirt!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

They have a range of t shirt options, from cheaper / baggier styles, to more fitted or jersey cotton style. The better the quality, the higher the price.

• Advertisement
Advertisement