Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nespresso Subscription Cancellation

Options
  • 02-05-2023 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Has anybody else been hit with the ridiculous 110e cancellation fee?

I had the subscription but payments were missed as I was changing from KBC to new bank - I received the notification emails that a payment was missed but didn't think much off it.

Email notification said:

We apologise, it looks like your payment was not processed. We will reattempt automatically three times.

To make sure we have the right information, why not take a moment to update your payment information here ? It will only take a short while.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out by calling us on 1800 81 26 60, or sending us an email .

Enjoy your Nespresso coffee moment,

Nespresso

I updated my payment details with a new card but apparently this isn't enough and I needed to update subscription details separately - no mention of this on the emails or website. Obviously hidden in the T&C's

When I click on the link in the payment notification email I am just brought too https://www.nespresso.com/ie/en/ so not a subscription page.

It seems the process is set up to make you miss the fact you will be finned just to get the money

Advertisement