Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 2 performers for a performance in Athlone

Options
  • 01-05-2023 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi All,

My Ukrainian friend is in a bit of a conundrum. She is an art/drama student in her final year, but she had to flee Ukraine last year and she is now completing her course here in Athlone. She is currently working on her final year project – a stage performance – which is due to be staged in 2 weeks. Unfortunately, she needs 2 more performers to be able to stage the show, namely, the part of the Host (who will be introducing each Act, can be played by either a male or a female) and the part of a Doctor (a small part, but requires dancing, must be played by a male). I am turning on her behalf to the good people on Boards.ie who are over 18, liver in or near Athlone, may have the time and are willing to take part in the performance, and help her complete the project (and her course) in the process, as she is quite desperate by that stage (the rest of the roles are already cast, 15 people in total, she is only missing the two mentioned above). If anyone is interested, please get in touch either with her directly (details on the posted below) or with me.

Many thanks in advance!

Advertisement