Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass player for covers band.

Options
  • 30-04-2023 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Bass player required for covers band.

All era's covered.

Enquire for more.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 kmandoo

Bass player here. Looking for cover band. Top gear and plenty of live experience. Whats the set up and plans going forward? Also where are you based?

Cheers

Mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Tiger g

Hello Mark,

Singer,Lead and rhythm guitar,keyboard and drummer.Looking for 2nd lead also get it nice and tight.We all have our own gear and 2 PA systems Going forward our aim is to do paid gigs.Both the singer and myself have contacts for gigs once we have everything in order.

All gens of music is catered for but obviously getting the right set is crucial as you know.We rehearse at Troubadour Rehearsal Studios, but I try to facilitate everyone, so we can travel if need be.

What we're working on at the moment are,

Hotel California-Eagles

Dakota-Stereophonics

Don't stop believing-Journey

Immigrant song- Zeppelin

Sweet child of mine-GNR

Run to you-Bryan Adams

Jailbreak-Thin Lizzy

Stand by me -Oasis

Alright now-Free.

That's what we're working on at the moment,again the singer's voice will dictate songs to a degree.

So that's petty much where we are at.

If you interested we can discuss it more.

Cheers,

Larry

Advertisement