Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fertility Medication, fridge not closed properly.

Options
  • 30-04-2023 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We're due our second round of IVF/ICSI and we picked our medication up via Rockfield Pharmacy up Yesterday. Unfortunatly I don't think i closed the fridge properly and worried the medication has gone above the optimal temperature for the injections (Heated by fridge light).

Unfortunately the IVF clinic is closed till Tuesday and pharmacy is also closed till Tuesday as well so I'm worried they won't have enough time to order the medication once a prescription is issued.

Anyone have any advice if something has like this has happened to them before.

I think I'm trying to find a phamracy that specilises in this kind of medication that may have stock on hand and we can get a prescription sent to them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭wildwillow

……..

Post edited by wildwillow on

Advertisement