Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen swap ticket

Options
  • 30-04-2023 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi. I have one ticket for Bruce Springsteen on Tuesday May 9th. Looking for a swap for one on Sunday May 7th. Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Why didn't you post in the BS general discussion thread, its bad enough having one Bruce Springsteen thread :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bslatte

I have two standing tickets for Sunday May 7th that I want to swap for two on Friday, May 7th

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bslatte

oops...that should have read "I have two standing tickets for Sunday May 7th that I want to swap for two on Friday, May 5th"

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭charlieroot

Apologies if I’m hijacking. I have two tickets for Tuesday, standing, which I’d dearly like to swap for seated tickets. My wife is now pregnant wasn’t when we booked them. Didn’t realise they were standing only until today.

Advertisement