Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Talk app SSL error

Options
  • 29-04-2023 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

I would like to ask -in case you know- if the mobile app “Eir Talk” is still supported. 

After upgrading both my iPhone and my iPad and entering the correct account credentials, I get the error “an SSL error has occurred and a secure connection to the server cannot be made".

Tried to uninstall and reinstall the app, without success. Any ideas! Or is there any other workaround to use my Eir account on any other voip app?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

The app hasn't been update updated since 2018

• Registered Users Posts: 8 belnazir

I contacted them and nobody knows but was finally told that the app has been retired .

anybody aware of any other provider in the Irish market who provide similar service like eirtalk

• Registered Users Posts: 8 belnazir

I contacted them and nobody knows but was finally told that the app has been retired .

anybody aware of any other provider in the Irish market who provide similar service like eirtalk

Advertisement