Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass player wanted - covers - south county dublin

Options
  • 28-04-2023 7:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Singer, Guitar and conga player looking for a bass player in south county Dublin (Killiney/ Dun laoghaire).

Will be looking to gig weddings, restaurants , corporate and private venues.

No live gig experience necessary just a reasonable level of playing ability and commitment.🙂

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 GrahamL

Hi, Have you sorted a bass player yet? I,m based in Goatstown, not too far from you, play electric and acoustic bass, can play double bass but I'm out of practice, and my son is using my Big Bass at the moment, anyway, what tunes are you looking at doing? have you got a set list etc?

get in touch and we'll have a chat about it

Cheers

Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Eggplan104

Hi Graham,

Thanks for getting in touch! We have a set list, some recent videos and recordings. I can send this stuff on to you. Do you want to pm me and we can have a chat?

best!

Keith

Advertisement