Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport card renewal

Options
  • 27-04-2023 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi everyone I am going on holidays on the 8th of May and applied for a passport card on the 9th of April. It still says my passport card is processing. Do ye think it will be here on time? Please help!

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,176 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has nothing to do with boards.ie. Confirm your email address so you can post properly, then I'll move this to a forum that's actually related to the topic instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cleo1408

I confirmed my email address

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cleo1408

someone please help!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,389 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Where's your passport book?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

You need a valid passport book to have a passport card. Just use your book.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭apkmbarry

Just use your passport.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭walterking

Near impossible if you give scant information.

1 - do you not have a regular passport?

If you don't, then you can't get a passport card.

2 - If you do have a passport, why can't you use that.

Advertisement