Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolut top up

Options
  • 27-04-2023 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi anyone having problems with revulot top up.I have my account for a number of years and have found it very useful especially for travelling using different currencies.

However up to now I could top up instantly from anywhere eg us ,uk, Spain, Germany etc. Now that is not happening itsctaking upvto 3 days my bank says that the are doing nothing different and you can't get in touch with revolut except with chat. My wife also had the same result when she tried to top up this morning. Has it anything to do with the recent Iban change

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Sounds like you're topping up via the linked bank account method instead of debit card.

Linked bank account is just a SEPA transfer from your bank account.

Adding via debit card/Google pay/apple pay is still available and is instant. For this, you want to be in the Linked Cards, or Other Methods > Google (or Apple) pay for it to be instant.

Advertisement