Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Train the trainer course

Options
  • 27-04-2023 7:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi,

im looking for recommendations on TTT courses, I currently deliver training as part of my job but have never had any formal training, there is a lot of courses available however I dislike online courses so am looking for one that is classroom based, location doesn’t really matter as I am happy to travel if needs be.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 eilis100

Hi,

I am doing training needs identification and design with DCM. It's online and unfortunately, I have that like you online does not suit me.

However, I will do my best to complete it as it's paid for.

As I am hoping to get a job in the national learning network.

In September /October the ETBs in Waterford, Kilkenny, and South Tipperary run the Train the Trainer course.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Doe Tiden

Thanks Ellis, will keep a look out for them how are you finding it over all?

Advertisement