Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local Authority Home Loan SDCC/DCC

Options
  • 26-04-2023 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi just wondering if anyone has recent experience with the LA home loan for either SDCC OR DCC? just wondering how long approval (or being declined) takes generally.

Any help would be appreciated thanks 😊

Also if anyone had any advice for single applicants too...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭shawki

lots of discussion about SDCC from about a year ago here.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2057952657/rebuilding-ireland-home-loan/p162

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Iriah251

Hi we applied to both DCC & SDCC (tallaght office), dccc came back to us aft 3 months with approval we applied to sdcc at the same time same paper work they got back to us aft 6 months they decided is so we appealed as that's the area we really wanted, waited 7 months and they approved us ... we have bn sale agreed since march and now the sellers are threatening to pull out as the council are taking to long sdcc are an absolute nightmare to deal with, no one replies to emails, our mortgage protection was with them for a week they were to send it to the legal department but I had to chase them up to do it , I'd advise to stay away from from them ... dccc are great to deal with so helpful and friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Iriah251

Declined us I ment

Advertisement