Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tinnycross Park Development Ballymore Eustace

Options
  • 22-04-2023 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Does anyone here have any information on the  Tinnycross Park development in Ballynore Eustace? I have placed a deposit on a house there and I wanted to see if anyone here has bought there or in the area and how they like it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 PuneToDublin

Hi @RealEasy Yes, we have moved in March 2023 so far all good. Very nice area and neighbours as well. Very co-operative.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 DubSP

Hi @RealEasy we also moved in during March '23, when is your house due to be finished?

So far we're both loving it, really nice houses and big back gardens :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RealEasy

We are due to get our snagging done in the next week and I’d say it will only be a few weeks later when we will move in then. It’s all a bit manic at the moment trying to get everything organised!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 0s.qwerty

Hi All,

I've also bought a house which we've been told would be finished in July, but working in residential construction I very much doubt. I've been visiting the development to track the progress and also check on construction details.

The only thing I wonder is the acoustic insulation through party walls? Block on flat wouldn't be my preferred detail, but I've noticed good practices as internal walls being rendered prior to boarding, which should improve on acoustic performance. I believe if the cavities between block and plasterboard are filled with insulation there shouldn't be an issue.

Appreciate if anyone could give any feedback on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lp2023

Hi , we have moved recently and acoustic wise i have to say could be better, we can hear neighbours talking in the middle of the night if they are in their kitchen or even if they have loud music you will definitely hear it. But I don’t know how is for other residents, Other than that we are very happy with the house and the area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 coolf

Does anyone have an idea when the last phase will be finished?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 0s.qwerty

Thanks for the feedback. Sound insulation would never be perfect, but it depends a lot on the workmanship, so it'll vary from house to house. I'll see how mine will be, but I'm prepared to put in additional work if required.

From my house's valuation, all houses in the development were intended to be finished by the end of the year. Not sure if they'll be able to achieve this though, but probably won't be too far off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 coolf

Has anyone heard when the last phase will be done?

Advertisement