Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bookmarks stopped working

Options
  • 22-04-2023 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else had this issue. They stopped appearing about a week ago.

Tried various browsers and turning off adblocker, clearing cache.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

They appear if you click on all bookmarks but I don't know why we need a second dialogue box.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭DopeTech

I know they do but the few with most recent changes should show up above the all bookmarks link.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭8mv

It's better like this - I found the 'all bookmarks' button would invariably get hidden behind the advert at the bottom of the screen.

I doubt this implementation was intentional, if they were going to remove the list surely just having the star icon opening all bookmarks would have made more sense. Defo seems like a bug to me.

On a separate note did they ever manage to fix the issue of not being able to delete posts?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Yep, same on app on my phone, but I can't get to my book marks, annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Same on my phone , it’s annoying.

Viewing boards on desktop the bookmark icon seems to be missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

The bookmarks work on my laptop but not on phone app.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,895 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

It's annoying, I use this link as my goto for boards on mobile to jump straight to All Bookmarks

https://www.boards.ie/discussions/bookmarked

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Juran

Same on my android phone. I cant get my bookmarks anymore. Its takes ages for 'all bookmarks' to open.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement