Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dualsense Issue

Options
  • 21-04-2023 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just wondering is anyone aware of an issue where some buttons just stop functioning completely for a while but then all of a sudden start working again?

I am currently having this issue with my controller and I have no idea what's going on you would assume if they where broke they would not work but it appears it works for a while then stops working.

Can't seem to reload or crouch sometimes in COD and the PS button also stops working sometimes. This has only started happening maybe last few days. Is there any fix for this or would I need new controller.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,821 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Tbh, sounds like some liquid or something has gone in there and is gunking up the buttons, or at least that's what the on/off working makes me think. If you're not too bad at opening things, they're not the worst to open up and check?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Yeah I may try that out and see what's going on prob buy another controller if I can't fix the issue thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13,821 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Keep an eye on Gamestop, they're due a closing down sale in the coming months.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Yeah seen second hand one for 55euro was tempted to get it on Klarna pay monthly ... Sold out of all new controllers

Advertisement