Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Insurance Advice

Options
  • 21-04-2023 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭

So... between living abraod and sorting out my life since I returned, I've only just got arround to signing up for health insurance...

I signed up with Laya, but they were a mess, couldn't identify my old VHI policy, sent me a threatening email basically saying I lied about my insurance history. Then when I looked into it further discovered that I would have no loading due to cover in the past, so requested a revision of my quote... they sent me a bunch of emails telling me they had revised the details, but nothing telling me the actual cost of the quote... I've cancelled the policy with them... it was a nightmare... & they put on the hard sell when I rang to cancel. I can't imagine what it's like to actaully use their service after that experience.

So here I am. I just got a qoute with VHI for EnhancedCare 350 Day-to-Day... anyone have any experience of it? is it a worthwhile policy?

Post edited by Bluefoam on

Advertisement