Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help identifying cable size

Options
  • 20-04-2023 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I'm trying to determine if the product information on this states the cable size. Photo's not great as it was tricky pointing the phone at it, while standing on a ladder :D What I read off is "PRYSMIAN (A) BASEC IS201-4 IE-N05VVH4-U 3G2.5 2018". Google has obviously made it clear for me that Prysmian is the manufacturer and BASEC and IS201-4 (are relevant certification/standard identifiers) so it's understanding "IE-N05VVH4-U 3G2.5 2018" I would appreciate help with. Google throws up plenty of references to IE-N05VVH4-U but no references to "3G2.5". Can I take it to mean it's an identifier for 3 core (twin + insulated earth), grey sheath and 2.5mm^2? (or am I projecting meaning from really superficial knowledge!)

Comments

Advertisement