Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Options
  • 20-04-2023 12:13pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,062 ✭✭✭✭

There's a few flying parts that I just cannot complete. I'm years trying. Anybody finish the game and can help me? I have a few quid in vouchers available if you can. PS4.

Post edited by beertons on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,821 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Took me far too long to go through my trophies to figure out, but I've plat'd all 3. What parts, and I'll see if I can Google and remind myself. I definitely used Google to get mine though. Some of them were... well hidden iirc.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,062 ✭✭✭✭beertons

The flying parts on all 3. Seems there is a bonus level that is flying also, I'd need help with that too. I was going through old games that are close to completion the other day and the kids were asking about it too

Ah yeah, some of them annoyed the hell out of me. Most completed with guides from YouTube. You basically have to do the same "race" 3 times, once to win, once to collect all the A, and once to do all the B, or something like that. This video has all the flying levels from each game, split into chapters for easy finding. It is literally a case of do what they do in the video, it's always the same, level doesn't change.

Will you do it for me?

Oh I'm totally not social enough for that. But someone on here might.

• Advertisement

I'll give you my log in details. Might be tricky if you don't still have the disk.

Advertisement