Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National and International medal winning 10/22 for sale.

Options
  • 20-04-2023 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,035 ✭✭✭

It is with a sad heart that I'm putting my 10/22 up for sale. This rifle has won me many National and International medals over the years but I have now gone over to the dark side of benchrest competition shooting. Scope NOT included in this sale. A very rare opportunity to buy a fully customised 10/22.

Fantastic rifle for shooting Galley Rifle, PRS, and hunting.

Rifle details are:-

> Dlask action with 30 MOA rail milled into it, so all one piece. Machined out of 1 billet of metal, so very accurate dimensions. Not a molten cast action like the Rugers are.

> KIDD single stage target trigger, very light weight, with single finger magazine release.

> KIDD 14" target stainless bull barrel. Gives a perfect ballance to the rifle when shooting. Not available from KIDD now.

> KIDD bolt.

> KIDD bolt spring, ejector, extractor, etc.

> Bespoke custom bolt hold open/bolt slide forward handle. Only one in the country.

> Boyd ambidextrous stock.

> Bisley fully adjustable butt pad.

> 3 x 10 shot magazines.

> Customised hard rifle case

€1350 ovno, in Kilkenny.

Post edited by clivej on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,035 ✭✭✭clivej

I must be selling this far too cheap.

Great rifle