Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin airport parking

Options
  • 19-04-2023 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi everyone,

Any recommendations on parking for Dublin airport but not using the airport parking? Prices are very high - I was looking at the hotels close by but most only seem to offer parking option if you stay a night too.

Alternatively if anyone has a code for Dublin airport please share and thank you!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Was caught out once when Dublin airport and nearby hotel parking was full and ended up parking at the Red Cow for a few nights and got the Dublin Coach from there. Think the parking was €20 for 4 or 5 nights. The way home was terrible though. We had to wait 2 hours for a Dublin Coach and the taxi rank was mental. Couldn't get near a taxi. It did the job but wouldn't be too keen to do it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭beachhead

Since covid a lot of hotels from Whitehall to Swords Ballyfermot have stopped advertising parking and transport to the airport.Those that do advertise are the same or nearly the airport parking prices.Better to make a list of all hotels and call them directly

Clayton Dublin Airport on the old N32 (now R139) do it, used to be much more reasonable than the airport. Free shuttle to the airport every 15 mins or so.

It's about 60 quid for the week these days, IIRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭spuddy01

Just booked today for Dublin airport next Tuesday for a week €64.00.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

I was toying with the idea of getting some sort of Airport Parking from end of June to end of July, roughly 30 days but the Clayton was looking for 368 and Dublin Airport itself 370. I remember before Covid i booked Quick Park for 21 days and it cost 140. Couldn't go because of covid in 2020 and they never gave me a refund. Out of Business now i believe.

If the cost was around the 60 Euro a week like the previous posters paid i would consider it but it seems the longer the stay the more they charge for the daily rate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭walterking

For that length look at parkpnp

https://parkpnp.com/ie

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Roadrat

Which gives valet prices!!!

Advertisement