Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tenda A33 - AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 as Wi-Fi Extender ? At c€30 good deal or where's the catch?

Options
  • 16-04-2023 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Thinking of buying one of

these- at Amazon Warehouse you can get for c€30.

New build house, SIRO 1Gb broadband using Fritzbox 7530 in downstairs utility room. Most rooms have a Cat6 ethernet drop, so was looking to use this as a WiFi extender upstairs with it in AP mode connected to a nearby Cat6 drop.

At c€30 (new c€60) what am I missing for these to be so cheap (it seems to me for this performance, aside from taking chances with damaged package- never had a problem with Amazon yet on this)? Yes, I won't get to use AX (much or at all) but AC is fine at this price for a Gigabit port on it and 574 Mbps on 2.4 band (N). Seems too good to be true...

Advertisement