Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Finally VW T2 arriving in two weeks to Dublin Port paperwork question?

Options
  • 14-04-2023 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

HI All,

so Finally my VW T2 bus shipped and is a couple of weeks away from landing in Dublin Port. I have the invoice, proof of payment and a copy of a document from the buyers local Motor registration Authority confirming the seller has cancelled his ownership and is exporting the van to Dublin Ireland this also quotes the Registration no. , Chassis no., engine no. and the brand and year of the vehicle.

Does anybody know if i need anymore paperwork to clear customs after VAT and Duty payments and when VRT ing will this be enough to get registered in my name?

im Panicking as i only have two weeks get all info together and finding it hard to find anything concrete online.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Don't you need the vehicle license certificate, I'm not sure a photocopy copy will do if that's what you've got they're very finicky.

Advertisement