Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer here - Dublin

Options
  • 13-04-2023 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Any SKA/REGGAE enthusiasts here? I'm a drummer with lots of experience gigging, recording bla bla bla..looking to join a band or at least find people with similar interests in music. Personally I'm not an expert in reggae, ska rhythms but always wanted to do it, I like the dancy-ness of it..and also the possibility of mixing genres..so If we're on the same page, hit me up😁

Post edited by vestax on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Scottish Gordon

Id be interested in doing some heavy dub reggae like killing joke style. I have a line 6 helix so would be easy enough to get the roland space echo stuff on the snare.

But ska, not so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 vestax

Yeah, whatever,doesn't have to be ska, I just want to play some weird and interesting music 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Scottish Gordon

Cool cool. Whats your availability for jams ect? Are you free weekends and evenings?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Tribeshift

I’m a bassist and would be interested.

Advertisement