Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joie i-Spin 360 car seat. Isofix bars not extending

Options
  • 12-04-2023 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

I have had this seat for over a year with no issues. Went to change it from one car to the next but not the isofix bars / legs wont extend. They are stuck at different lengths.

Pressing the release button at the front of the seat usually extends the legs to fit into place but they simply don't move anymore.

Has anybody else had this issue and know how it can be fixed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,647 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Its been a while since Ive used one but are there not two "clicky" buttons one either side that are used to extend the arms?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭magic_murph

those buttons are to release the bars from the ISO fix bracket. Its the button at the front that releases the bars.

I managed to get it sorted by clicking the seat back into the iso fix bars and that released something internally - bit of luck really

Advertisement