Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCAD accommodation 2023

Options
  • 11-04-2023 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello :) Does anyone know of ncad student accommodation popular with first years as the college itself has no dedicated student residences !

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,064 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

And again, moved to a forum that's related to the topic instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 catmilk

Heyy, I’m also awaiting my results hoping to get in, I know of 2 or 3 areas that r popular but the prices are kinda crazy. Is money an issue or r ur parents helping?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 julesxjane

Not really a money issue ! A lot of places seem to be booked out :(

Ikr :((, u looking to share or ok ur own tho?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 julesxjane

Share !

• Advertisement

Same girl! I’ve been looking at places but it looks minimum for a two bed is 750 a month each which is crazy, I’ll keep looking and let u know u have any contact info?

Advertisement