Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic air to water heat pump error code H76

Options
  • 11-04-2023 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello,

i have a panasonic air to water heat pump. It just starting showing up a H76 error code and nothing will work - no heating or hot water.

A quick google tells me this is a communication issue with the unit. Ive tried turning it off and back on again but still no joy.

Ive rang the supplier and as its out of warrant (5 year warranty and installed 6 years ago) i'm low on the priority list and no one can come out to look for 3-4 weeks!

trying to get out a plumber to have a look but does anyone have any experience with this error code and what was causing it/what the solution was?

thanks a mil for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Broom16

Hi I have the exact same problem, how did you fix it?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 0856894

Sorry very late to be responding but it was the internal control unit was broken so i had to get it replaced.

Advertisement