Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advanced Metal Guitar Lessons

Options
  • 11-04-2023 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Anyone know of anyone doing advanced metal guitar lessons?

I've been playing a long time but would like to get to another level. Been trying to play Tech Death metal type stuff lately and would like to improve my technique as I think I've developed a few bad habits that's holding me back.

If also like to get more into theory.

Reply to this post, PM me or email me at terrybruton@gmail.com

Cheers,

Terry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Banzai600

hi, there are a couple of very established ppl on u tube. They ask for contributions for p@treon etc to the more advanced stuff.

i played drums for a long, time, but knock about with guutar now, playing thrash / death metal for fun at home. I bought a sub to ultimate guitar, its v good. Ive not delved into the theory stuff they have online, but its very very cheap for 12 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭selwyn

Cheers man. I'll look into it 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

you probably know this channel, but....

...best of luck, wish i had the patience....

Advertisement