Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap alternative to CRO or Charity number for volunteer tidy towns group.

Options
  • 09-04-2023 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi Folks

I'm hoping someone may be able to help with this. I'm a member of a small volunteer tidy town group. We recently recieved a donation from a business. But in order to process it their accounts section requested a CRO or charity number. As we are just a small voluteer group we don't have anything like that. We do have a bank account with BOI for unincorporated bodies. I don't know where to begin looking for this information. But I'm looking to find out if their is some free or cheap and easy option for us so we can provide a number if needed in the future. Nothing that requires solicitors or annual fees etc.

Kind regards,

Dakan

Advertisement