Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel recommendation Palma Majorca

Options
  • 09-04-2023 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭

I am planning to bring my elderly Mum on holidays for a week to Majorca. I was thinking of Palma Nova because it's near the airport. Can anyone recommend a hotel that would suit someone of her age that's easy to reach from the beach i.e. you don't have to walk a good distance and up a hill for example.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StreetLight

The Sol Palmanova Hotel is nice. Residents can use a gate at the rear of the premises to access the town and beach about a 5 minute walk away.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Ko Chow

We stayed in Roc Portonova in 2021, it is right in front of the Palma Nova harbour so 2 minutes to the beach. Older style hotel but clean. There is the Globales Saint Lucia which is literally on the beach, that's Adults only (why we didn't stay there). Looks really nice and the location is excellent.

Advertisement