Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Backpacks, rucksacks, how awesome are they?

Options
  • 07-04-2023 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭

I used to use this big ungainly bag, especially when I was travelling (intercity, when you live in a willage you have to use public transport frequently to access vital amenities, like a gym, on occasion).

I'm fairly dress and presentation conscious but, used to overlook my shoulder bag/backpack cause, I guess I'd always put it on on my way out the door as an afterthought, a necessity.

Well, I was strolling around TK Maxx one day with this sack of a backpack on, passed one of those big full length mirrors, only to see how hideous and ungainly it looked.

And I was thinking to myself, "how can I look slick when I have the practical necessity to carry one of these almost constantly?".

Turns out they make purpose built backpacks.

Thin backpacks you can carry your laptop and one or two other essentials in, that are like "fitted" and basically look boss.

Truth be told I was strolling Henry Street one day and clocked this unbelievable hottie, dolled up to the 9's, but she was wearing a backpack.

Somehow she actually made it "work", like made wearing a backpack look good.

Turns out it's a practical item but fashion item also.

Just picked up this awesome backpack after about 3 months of checking TK Maxx meticulously each week.

Bizarre;

Feels like it's just changed muh life.

In physics we trust....

Post edited by Sugar_Rush on

Comments

Advertisement